Beautiful Pakistan Beautiful Pakistan Beautiful Pakistan Beautiful Pakistan Beautiful Pakistan

Monday, July 1, 2013

The Story of Dreams come into reality (beyal valley Pakistan)

In Pakistan still having good  people in the face of Syed Ali Gillani Hats off this Man

Today i proud to my Friend ( Syed Ali Gillani) that have done his dream into reality listen his Story of his project by own. Beal Valley is the hidden beauty between Nanga Parbit Base Camp (North Face) and Fairy Meadows, 02 year back when visit Beal with Tahir Imran Khan The Adventure Club - Pakistan , I feel Beal is Hidden beauty for Trekkers, they just cross the Beal Valley when on track of base camp from Fairy meadow. That time my eyes see a dream, if Electric Power available here in Beal, then trekker must attracted for Beal, when I back my home town I work on this Micro Hydro project (15 KW), its creating day by day challenge, and work on design then fabricate the machinery by self and ultimately day come when I was in Beal Valley to run and produce electricity for my loving Local peoples of Beal Valley….happy movement when I transfer my Dream in eyes of Beal Valley’s Peoples 















Gellani said that it waz my dream two year before now i done this with the Help of Allah Almighty he said more that i can't express the smile and happiness by the local people after this project he did't granted any sort of Aid for this and do it by self Pakistan is the most Beautiful country indeed and need many People like Syed Ali Gellani that have good thinking for the people of Pakistan for more pic click Beautiful Pakistan 

No comments:

Post a Comment